Today, I completed a slightly modified version of Workout C, Phase 2 from Craig Ballantyne’s “15 Pounds of Muscle in 8 Weeks” program. This is an Upper Body dominant workout that is challenging yet rewarding.
I pushed hard & even set a personal best in the Close Grip Bench Press:
This is a great chest exercise that also works the triceps quite well!
I am going to cut today’s post a bit short so that I can get ready to spend the evening with my family. In about a 1/2 hour or so I will be digging into a large portion of homemade lasagna. I normally don’t eat pasta but I am in my post-workout feeding window so it’s not too bad. One of the benefits of eating to gain mass is that every now & then I can “dirty” up my meals a bit & it doesn’t do too much harm.
After our meal, I’m not sure what is on the agenda but whatever it is I’m sure it will be a good time.
So, I will be back sometime tomorrow (assuming I am blessed with another day) with a more lengthy post.
Until then, have a good evening!
Today’s Workout Track Listing:
- Ballroom Blitz – Sweet
- Skin ‘O My Teeth – Megadeth
- B.Y.O.B. – System of a Down
- Blue Blood Blues – The Dead Weather
- Cadillac Rock Box – Anthrax (with Dimebag Darrell)
- Eruption – Van Halen
- It’s So Easy – Guns ‘N Roses
- Dance of the Dead – Corrosion of Conformity
- Aerials – System of a Down
- The Mirror and The Ripper – Volbeat
- Spirit of Radio – Rush
- Shout At The Devil -Motley Crue